The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic’s mission is to provide quality health care to and advocacy for individuals of the Chippewa Valley area who have no reasonable health care alternative.
Director of Clinical Operations
Location: Downtown Eau Claire Category: Administration and Management Non-profit Job Type: Full time; salaried
- Oversee all day to day office operations
- Develop and monitor standards of data records to support the clinic’s work, and provide training to volunteers and staff to assure compliance with standards and correct incomplete/faulty data as necessary.
- Develop annual clinical budget based on services provided and anticipated annual income indicators. Monitors and controls costs to maintain expenditures within allocations.
- In coordination with the Executive Director and Medical Director, analyze trends, gaps, surveys, and clinical activities to aid in planning, costing, risk management, utilization, improvement, and identification of new clinic services.
- Maintain current rules, policies, and practices; oversee the clinic staffs’ compliance.
- Maintain integrity of medical records, dictations, and patient data base, includes maintaining and tracking clinical outcome measurements.
- Replace failing and outdated equipment and maintain adequate amounts of healthcare supplies.
- Assure that confidentiality is maintained throughout the organization.
- Participate as a member of management in hiring of employees and conducting employee reviews when applicable.
- Participate as a member of the strategic planning committee, with a concentration on the annual medical clinic plan.
- Research and provide data for grants benefiting clinic operations. Responsible for program/services data and narrative for grant final report.
- Generate monthly board reports on clinical operations
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; monitor correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions.
- Manage appropriate record keeping and reporting systems for staff, donors and grants
- In coordination with ED and Volunteer Coordinator, assign and monitor clerical functions and special projects by volunteers
- Maintain the general filing system for the business aspects of CVFC including board records, financial, human resources, legal, contracts, grants, correspondence, and government and public relations.
- Assist ED as needed in various administrative responsibilities
- Oversee and in collaboration with Executive Director and Director of Clinical Services ensure clinic is run efficiently, kept clean, orderly and well maintained.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Minimum 3 years health administration/office management experience required; clinic or public health experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team structure.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills as evidenced in adaptability and a focus on strategic operations.
- Demonstrates respect for diversity.
- Awareness of psychosocial barriers that can impact lives of uninsured.
- Working knowledge of EMR medical technology, which includes but not restricted to: accurate patient data capture and reporting functions.
- Embraces and supports the mission of the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic.
Please submit resumes to Maribeth Woodford, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.