The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic’s mission is to provide quality health care to and advocacy for individuals of the Chippewa Valley area who have no reasonable health care alternative.
Director of Clinical Services
Location: Downtown Eau Claire Category: RN Management Non-profit Job Type: .50 (24 hours) Salaried
- Ensure medical clinics are conducted efficiently.
- Provide thorough and accurate clinical follow-up.
- In coordination with the Medical Director and Executive Director, establish “best Practice” policies and identify outcome goals for Clinic services.
- Provide on-going assessment, coordination, supervision, and support managing the clinical operations and development of the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic’s medical services.
- Actively coach and engage staff while modeling expected behaviors and holding staff accountable.
- Evaluate clinic performance to identify, implement, and meet quality and safety outcomes.
- Manage processes to improve patient, volunteer, and provider satisfaction.
- Work with Medical Director to Identify and evaluate barriers to clinic success, help craft solutions and implement improvement plans.
- Work to maximize the flow of information between the clinics, the volunteers, and the providers.
- Assist the Executive Director and Director of Clinic Operations and Medical Director in achieving coordination, consistency and efficiency of clinics and/or related medical programs.
- Continuously focus on reducing no value-added tasks to improve the overall efficiencies of the clinic operation and patient-centered care.
- Provide oversight for Dispensary management.
- Provide oversight for Healthier You program.
- Provide written documentation of clinic procedures and outcomes as needed.
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the state of Wisconsin.
- Minimum 3 years clinical nursing experience required; clinic or public health experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervising professional and para-professional medical personnel is required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team structure is required.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills as evidenced in adaptability and a focus on strategic operations.
- Demonstrates respect for diversity.
- Awareness of psychosocial barriers that can impact lives of uninsured.
- Embraces and supports the mission of the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic.
Please submit resumes to Maribeth Woodford, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.