Thank you very much for considering a donation to the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic! The Clinic exists because of support from the community—it depends on the vital support of donors like you.
The Clinic relies on the following major sources of funding: (a) individual donors, (b) business partners, (c) foundations and grants, (d) church and service organizations, and (e) special events. 30 percent of our income comes from individual donations and 30 percent comes from business/organizations. Every dollar goes a long way at the Clinic.
For every $1 donated to the Clinic, we provide $10 worth of medications to our patients.
The Chippewa Valley Free Clinic is incorporated as a 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations are 100% tax deductible!
There is more than one way to donate to the Clinic. If you select the Donate button above, it will take you directly to PayPal where you can complete your donation safely and securely online.
The Clinic also accepts donations via check, payable and mailed to:
Chippewa Valley Free Clinic
1030 Oak Ridge Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701
Or, you may drop off your check at the Clinic Monday-Thursday from 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
We are so grateful for all the ways our community supports the Chippewa Valley Free Clinic.
Please read our updated medication and medical supply donation guidelines, because of our limited services, storage, and safety precautions, we are only able to accept limited medical supply donations at this time.
We appreciate your generosity and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If we are unable to accept your donation, please consider one of our alternate donation sites below.
CFVC’s non-medical needs include: facial and bathroom tissue, copy paper, stamps, cleaning supplies, garbage bags, disposable plates and eating utensils, and general office supplies.
Alternate donation sites
- Eau Claire Sherriff’s Office: any prescription medications and narcotics
- Aging and Disability Resource Center: wheelchairs, walkers, canes, bath benches/rails, ADA toilet seats
- Hope Gospel Mission: wheelchairs, furniture, toiletries
- Hope Gospel: Building Hope: Hospital beds, handicapped equipment, walkers, bath seats/rails, some medical equipment
- VFW: Wheelchairs, walkers, canes, crutches, incontience products, first aid items, shower/bath chairs
- Trinity Food Pantry: Toiletries, Adult Diapers/Incontience products-unopened, unexpired Nutritional Drinks
- St. Francis Food Pantry: Incontience products, CPAP/Oxygen tubes/supplies, blood sugar testing equip., ostomy supplies, nebulizers/tubing, catheter supplies, sharps containers, over the counter pills, Rolled Bandages/First Aid supplies, Orthopedic supplies (depending on size, please call first), Baby Diapers, Nutritional Drinks
- Humane Society: Wound dressing, first aid supplies, OTC and prescriptions opened or not, (non-insulin) syringes, sharps containers, oxygen tubing, nutritional drinks
- Bob’s House for Dogs: Wound dressing, first aid supplies, medications
- LE Philips Senior Center: Incontinence Products, Diabetic supplies, nutritional drinks, crutches, bath seats, First Aid supplies, OTC meds unopened, wheelchairs, walkers, canes